Mojo Chicken is an entree recipe made in July 4, 2019.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Zest and Juice of a Large Lime
- Zest and Juice of a Large Orange
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup of Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Oregano
- 1 tsp of Cumin
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2.5 lb of Bone In Skin On Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- 1. ) In a food processor, add everything but the chicken, puree until smooth, pour into a large resealable bag with the chicken, make sure the chicken is submerged in the marinade, seal and pop it in the fridge for about 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. ) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, add the chicken with the marinade in a large baking pan (place them skin side down for 20 minutes to soak up more marinade as they cook then flip them over for the last 20 minutes, trust me, it’s amazing!!) and roast for 40 to 45 minutes. Serve with some black beans and rice and dig in!
Video[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.