Baba Ganoush is an appetizer-side recipe made in January 17, 2018.
- 2 Eggplants
- 3 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds, toasted and ground (you can also just use already ground cumin here)
- 1/4 cup of Tahini
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1. ) Roast the eggplant at 375 degrees for about an hour and a half or until really soft and allow them to cool.
- 2. ) In a food processor, add the tahini, garlic, lemon, cumin, parsley, olive oil and salt and puree until just about smooth.
- 3. ) Remove the skin from the eggplant, add the roasted eggplant flesh to the food processor and blend that as well until just about smooth.
- 4. ) Refrigerate it before serving. When you go to serve it, drizzle it with a touch of olive oil and some toasted pine nuts.